"The future is not a destination, it is a never ending path of possibilities."

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Turtle Tuesday

Yesterday, I dove four different sites (Baby Barge, Spitting Cave, Koko Crater, & Turtle Canyon 3). To say I saw a lot of turtles would be an understatement...there were literally turtles everywhere I turned! In addition to all the turtles, I also saw three white tip reef sharks, eels, an octopus, a lion fish, and a frogfish. 
Here's some pics from my day...

Baby Barge: Max Depth - 80ft. Dive Time - 33min. 





Spitting Cave: Max Depth - 48ft. Dive Time - 51min.




Koko Crater: Max Depth - 40ft. Dive Time - 52min.








Turtle Canyon 3 (T3): Max Depth - 40ft. Dive Time - 58min.




Dove with Island Divers Hawaii. Pictures taken with my GoPro Hero3.




No comments:

Post a Comment